This document explains the types of cookies and other tracking technologies that Tundra Drone may place on your device, when you are visiting our website.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies we might use:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided.
– Functional cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make whilst browsing and personalize your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
– Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our website. This data may be used to help optimize our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
– Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at tundradrone.com. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.
– Third Party cookies. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Tundra Drone. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our products or services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, the Facebook Data Use Policy.
More information about cookies we use on our website is found in the Cookie list below.
Reporting and Analytics
We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our website.
We use Mailchimp as our email and marketing automation platform.
We use Stripe to process payments on our website.
Facebook Custom Audiences
We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our website.
We use Google Ads to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our website.
We use YouTube to show videos to individuals who visit our website.
How long will cookies remain on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Last updated on March 18, 2020