Update the software on your Automoving light for better experience.
June 8th 2023: This version fix the issue with the lamp turning fully off when overheating. We are now gradually decreasing the intensity of the lamp if temperature goes too high. Normally the temperature never reach that threshold value. Other features:
- added the possibility to set the intensity of the floodlight from the web setup page
- Web setup page will now show the version number of both the web setup page and the controller software
April 20th 2023: This release let the user do the calibration of the lamp angle easily to match the angle of the drone camera. Other features in this update:
- possibility to strobe the main light instead of constant light, this is useful for seeing the light from long distance, for example when planning antenna placements and line of sight need to be confirmed.
- Change the way how the Automoving light floodlight is turned on/off: with camera movement (default) or using the light sensor (LDR) which means you will use the landing light on Mavic 3 to turn the light on/off.
- Software version is shown in the web setup page.
March 8th 2023: With this SW version you will no longer turn the light on and off using the aux/landing light but with a certain camera movement. You will still be able to use the same button on the remote controller as before, but you will now have to click twice each time you want to turn the light on or off. We have made this change because the new European drone regulations no longer allow control of landing lights and because DJI has taken away that possibility if using the smart controller. You can still, after the update, return to control the light using aux/landing lights. Other things that have been improved in the new version of AML software are boot time and the possibility to easily update software in the future, without having to remove the SD card.